Masonite Industrial Site
- Umatilla Couny, Oregon - Map 1S32
- Current Owner - City of Pilot Rock
- Price - Negotiable, no set price
- Assessed Value
- Tax Lot #1300: $1,286,880 as of 01/2004
- Tax Lot #1501: $10,440 as of 01/2004
Land and Buildings
- Two parcels of land totaling 71.43 acres from Map No. 1S3209 "A Portion of the City of
". Pilot Rock
- Both parcels are zoned Heavy Industrial and are within the Urban Growth Boundary of the City of
. Pilot Rock Lot#1300 = 70.86 acres - Main Plant Lot#1501 = .57 acres - Tank Storage area south of Boiler House
Approx. 400 Acres of Additional Developed
Buildings on Main Plant Property
- Total Area - Manufacturing Building is approximately 163,686 square feet including:
- Corrungated Tin Exterior Walls
- 1 Internal Office Buildings
- Sprinkler System Throughout
- 30,000 sq. ft. Basement
- One Truck Dock
- 325 feet of Rail Loading Dock
- Ceiling Height Minimum is 45' Main Ceiling
- 96 with 315,000 sq. ft. of paved area for additional parking and/or building expansion
- Front Office Building = 2025 Sq. Ft.
- Conference Building = 965 Sq. Ft.
- On-Site Railroad Spur - Rail can be accessed from this site
- Large Tank Containment Areas
- 2 Chip Silos
- Boiler House
- 6 Other Varied-Use Outer Buildings
There appear to be no significant impediments to developing this site to meet the needs of your project.
- 900 ft. Deep Well Permitted for Approx. 675 gallons per minute
- 1 Million Gallon Capacity Fire-Fighting Pond
- 20,000 Gallon Water Tank at the Well House
- 100,000 Gallon Elevated Water Tank
- There is the capacity to provide an additional 3,000 gallons-per-minute upon a connection to the City water supply.
- The City of Pilot Rock's current permit allows 250,000 gpd.
- The City currently uses approximately 125,000 gpd and has the capacity to expand to 125,000 gpd without improvements.
- Domestic use only.
- Capacity for a minimum of 10,000 kwh.
- Pacific Corp substation adjacant to the property.
- Capacity for a minimum of 50 psi per month,. which exceeds 1 million cubic feet per month.
- Cascade Natural Gas on site.
Location & Access Statistics
- State: Oregon
- Location: Northeast Oregon
- County: Umatilla
- City of Pilot Rock, Incorporated 1912
- Nearest Major City: Pendleton, OR, 13 miles
- Nearest Major Highway: I-84, 13 Miles
- Nearest Highway: Hwy 395, <1 Mile
- Nearest Ports: Port of Umatilla 35 Miles, Port of Morrow 55 Miles
- Adjacent Property is agriculture and timber processing.
- Access is off of NW Cedar from Hwy 395.
- Distance to Portland, OR: 231 Miles
- Distance to Spokane, WA: 210 Miles
- Distance to Boise, ID: 210 Miles
- Nearest Airport: Eastern Oregon Regional Airport in Pendleton, 13 miles
- Distance to Portland Airport: 231 Miles
The City is seeking interested firms who desire to partner with the City. Industrial Development of this site would present a significant improvement to the local economy. Recent changes in the job market have presented a prospective employer with a labor pool upon which to draw from both Pilot Rock and Pendleton.
Would you like more information on this site? Please feel free to contact Steve Draper, our Public Works Supervisor, or Mayor Virginia Carnes at:
Phone: (541) 443-2811
Fax: (541) 443-2253
City of Pilot Rock
PO Box 130
Pilot Rock, OR 97868-0130